Tulsa's trash program offers several options to meet your refuse
and recycling needs:
- A 32, 64, or 96-gallon trash cart
- Once- or twice-a-week pickup
- Curbside, backyard (up to 100 feet from the curb) or extended
backyard service (more than 100 feet from the curb).
Households may request a change in cart size at any time for a
$10 fee. To change your cart size please call (918) 596-9777.
Please visit the following pages to learn more about the proper
use and maintenance of your trash carts.
Disposing of Extra Refuse
To dispose of trash that does not fit inside the refuse
- Bag extra trash and apply a refuse sticker to the bag so that
it is visible to the hauler.
- Extra trash must be bagged and contents sealed.
- Set bagged trash three feet from your refuse cart by 6 a.m. on
your collection day.
- Additional refuse stickers may be purchased at area QuikTrip®
- For large items that do not fit inside of the trash cart, such
as an appliance, mattress or piece of furniture, call the City of
Tulsa at (918) 596-9777 to arrange for a Bulky Waste pickup. Learn