Bulky Waste Pick Up
The City of Tulsa provides bulky waste collection for large
items that do not fit inside your refuse cart.
There will be a $5 fee per collection, with a pre-set volume of
approximately eight cubic yards or approximately the size of a
small vehicle such as a Volkswagen Beetle.
- Household appliances,* Furniture, including mattresses and
- Electronic equipment such as computers, computer monitors and
- Limbs, tree trimmings, and stumps cut to less than 8 feet long
and less than 18 inches in diameter.
- Remodeling debris from small projects performed by the resident
at the address where materials are set out.
Items Not Accepted:
- Automobile parts
- Contractor remodeling and demolition debris such as shingles,
wallboard and lumber.
On your scheduled day, remember:
- Bulky Waste must be at the curb by 6 a.m.
- Do not place items under power lines or trees
- Make sure vehicles are not blocking access to bulky waste
- Do not place items over water meters, gas meters, telephone
boxes or cable boxes.
- Do not place items against a fence
- Small engines must have the oil and gas removed prior to
To schedule a bulky waste collection, please call
(918) 596-9777 two business days prior to your primary service day.
The collection of bulky waste items will occur on your primary