twitter icon youtube icon instagram icon

Forms, Booklets, Reference Materials

Online Permitting
Self-Service Portal | Tutorials | FAQ

Links to forms you need for doing business with Development Services are listed below.

  1. Please refer to the appropriate Residential Building Permit Process, Commercial Building Permit Process or Self Certification Manual booklets or consult a Permit Specialist to determine which forms are required for building permits.
  2. Please note that only a Licensed tradesperson may apply for trade permits.

Completed forms should be delivered to:

City of Tulsa
Development Services
Permit Center
175 E. 2nd Street, 4th Floor
Tulsa, OK 74103

Note: Our forms are "Fillable" PDF documents. Data may be entered into the fields in fillable forms using either Adobe Reader© or Adobe Acrobat©. You may also print the forms to complete them.

Request For Public Records

Contractor Registration and Account Information Form

Building Permit Applications

Residential Building & Zoning Clearance
Commercial Building, Zoning Clearance and Certificate of Occupancy
Self Certification Application (Applications must be submitted in person in the Permit Center)
Revised/Additional Plans for Application Prior to Permit Issuance
Addendum to Existing Building Permit
Repair Worksheet

Certificate of Occupancy Process

Certificate of Occupancy Application
Certificate of Occupancy Application Process Guide
Certificate of Occupancy Plan Requirements
Certificate of Occupancy Flow Chart 

Trade Permit Applications

Electrical Permit Request Form
Mechanical Permit Request Form

Plumbing Permit Request Forms

Grease Interceptor/Separator
Food Related Facilities - Chief Plumbing Inspector's Questionnaire

Sign Permit Applications

Promotional Sign

Watershed Permit Applications

Watershed Development
Watershed Development - Earth Change Only

Zoning Application

Zoning Clearance Only

Other Permit Applications

Fire Alarm/Detection/Suppression
Moving (Building)

Temporary Permit Applications

Residential Temporary Use
Temporary/Partial Certificate of Occupancy
Temporary Non-Residential Use of Mobile Home

Right of Way Application | Watch the Video

Right of Way Minor Construction Permit Application

Insurance Affidavits

Exemption from Workers Comp Act - Firm, Corporation or Limited Liability Co.
Exemption from Workers Comp Act - Individual Doing Business
Exemption from General Liability and Workers Comp Act - Individual Homeowner

Stationary Engineer Information

Application and Information for Testing
License Renewal