City of Tulsa Employees
What's Happening at the City:
- City Medical will be offering flu immunizations for current City of Tulsa employees at several locations. | Schedule
From Mayor Bynum:
Since our baseline survey in February 2017 and our second survey later that year, we have used your feedback to prioritize employee compensation in the FY18 and FY19 budgets, formed an employee led insurance working group, increased our employer contribution to MERP, relaunched Tulsa Spirit, revised our disciplinary guidelines, involved employees in working groups to improve staffing, training, and PPRs, and revised a series of personnel policies. We still have a long way to go toward being the best, but continuous improvement is the path by which we get there.
- Reading Partners - Learn how you can become a Reading Partner for a Tulsa area child
- See what Lauren Colbert, DeVon Douglass and Frank Gallagher have to say about their experience as a Reading Partner: (Video)
- It’s not too late to register for the City of Tulsa Bowling Team to play in a league at Sheridan Lanes for a discounted rate. Hurry, Monday, Oct. 1 is the start date of the Bowling League and the last day to sign up. There are only 10 lanes reserved for this league, so first come, first served. There will be five-player teams, so we may need to add single people to teams of four and so on. If you’re interested in getting involved, contact Derek Nolan at firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct. 1 or sign up at Sheridan Lane with your team, Oct. 1.
- Employee Spotlight - AIM Plan Videos: Watch for a series of brief videos throughout August that shines the spotlight on our great employees and how the framework of the AIM plan relates to their work and ties together ways to accomplish the City’s mission, vision and values. For now, you can watch videos featuring Mayor Bynum, Mayo Baugher, Michael Baker, Arielle Davis, Byron Smith, Demita Kinard, Brant Pitchford, Keri Fothergill, John Curry and Travis Osborne. (Watch Videos)
- The Office of Performance Strategy and Innovation is offering several Lunch and Learn Classes for all City employees. The next class is September 25 | Continuously Improving Customer Services & Satisfaction at PSO. Seating is limited, so reserve your spot today! (Calendar)
- Tulsa Spirit! You can now order a Tulsa Spirit t-shirt or hoodie online. You can order and pay for your own shirt, and at the end of each month orders will be delivered by a member of the Tulsa Spirit Team.
- Milestone Anniversaries - September
PAYROLL: NEW! Employee Self Service | How to Log In & User Guide
For all information prior to 2018, visit: eAdvice Online
Check stubs, W-2's, 1099R's and 1095's online.
Internal Job Application (for current City employees only)
Job applications and available job openings are available online. Click on the "BY Job Family" tab, then "Internal Job Opening" to see the list of available internal jobs.
Training Portal | Online - You must be on the City's network to access this system.
Employees Benefits Portal | Online
2018 Benefit Information | Online
City Medical | Online
Retirement Services | Online
Employee Assistance Program | Online
Spring Safety and Health Training Catalog | Online
Tulsa Blue Employee Recognition Program | Online
Employee Shout Outs | Online
Inside City Hall Dashboard
EMD Status Board (Online)
Find out the status of your vehicle repairs at EMD
Motor Pool Reservation System Online - You must be on the City's network to access this system.
Ethics Hotline (Online)
Outlook Webmail (online) Will require network ID and password
Network Password Reset: Inside City Network | Outside City Network