City of Tulsa Employees
What's Happening at the City:
- Have you thought of becoming an Innovation Champion? Well, now's your chance! There are seven seats still available for the fall class. Fill out an application through Training Partner.
- Tulsa Zoo Day! Grab the kids and head to the 2018 City of Tulsa Zoo Day! You and your immediate family members living in your home can visit the Zoo on Saturday, June 30, from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. for a day of fun. Print off tickets for each of your family members and sign in at the Tulsa Spirit table at the entrance. The first 600 families in the door get a free goodie bag. Register your family to get tickets. PASSWORD: Tulsa Spirit. Register Now
- The Office of Performance Strategy and Innovation is offering several Lunch and Learn Classes for all City employees. The next class is June 26 -Achieving and Sustaining Excellence in Public Education. Seating is limited, so reserve your spot today! (Calendar)
- PAYROLL: Your eAdvice statement can now be found in the new Employee Self Service System. To see your current pay information, go to ESS Online. ESS User Guide If you have opted-in for your W-2, you will still find it in the Doculivery system.
- Entrepreneurship Tulsa Employee Survey: The employees of the City of Tulsa are a creative, industrious group. And over the years many have built successful, thriving businesses in their off time - businesses that employ people across this city. So as we look to enhance the development of local entrepreneurs, it seemed natural to start right here at home. Out of the City's 3,500+ employees, more than one has a great business idea. It would be fantastic to see these develop into Tulsa success stories. This short 30-second survey is a first step toward understanding what the Mayor's Office of Economic Development can do to help. Take the Survey
- You can find links at the bottom of this page for Webmail Access, Motor Pool Reservations, EMD Status Board, and Network Password Resets. Check back often as helpful internal resources are added to this page.
- Tulsa Spirit! You can now order a Tulsa Spirit t-shirt or hoodie online. You can order and pay for your own shirt, and at the end of each month orders will be delivered by a member of the Tulsa Spirit Team.
- Milestone Anniversaries - June
PAYROLL: NEW! Employee Self Service | For all information prior to 2018, visit: eAdvice Online
Check stubs, W-2's, 1099R's and 1095's online.
Internal Job Application (for current City employees only)
Job applications and available job openings are available online. Click on the "BY Job Family" tab, then "Internal Job Opening" to see the list of available internal jobs.
Training Portal | Online - You must be on the City's network to access this system.
Employees Benefits Portal | Online
2018 Benefit Information | Online
City Medical | Online
Retirement Services | Online
Employee Assistance Program | Online
Spring Safety and Health Training Catalog | Online
My Foundation May
Tulsa Blue Employee Recognition Program | Online
Employee Shout Outs | Online
- Unsure about signing up for Reading Partners? See what Lauren Colbert, DeVon Douglass and Frank Gallagher have to say about their experience: (Video)
- Learn about Reading Partners
Inside City Hall Dashboard
EMD Status Board (Online)
Find out the status of your vehicle repairs at EMD
Motor Pool Reservation System Online - You must be on the City's network to access this system.
Ethics Hotline (Online)
Outlook Webmail (online) Will require network ID and password
Network Password Reset: Inside City Network | Outside City Network