City of Tulsa Employees
What's Happening at the City:
- Munis is down for upgrades.
- If you haven't received your flu shot but are still planning on it, City Medical still has 20 doses left.
- NOTE: The new St. Francis Glenpool outpatient facility and emergency room is OUT-of-Network through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma.
- W-2 Opt-in: There is a new system for the electronic delivery of W-2's. If you would like to receive your W-2, please follow these instructions to register. NOTE: You will need to register through the new system even if you have opted-in in the past.
- City Surplus Yard: To drop items off, you need to schedule an appointment by calling 596-7548.
Jean Passes, $2 each. Contact Lisa Brannin, Denise Douglas, or Linda Dovers in Human Resources to purchase your pass today!
- AIM Plan
- Our Mission, Our Vision, Our Values | AIM Presentation
- Employee Spotlight - AIM Plan Videos: Mayor Bynum, Mayo Baugher, Michael Baker, Arielle Davis, Byron Smith, Demita Kinard, Brant Pitchford, Keri Fothergill, John Curry, and Travis Osborne. (Watch Videos)
- The Office of Performance Strategy and Innovation is offering monthly Lunch and Learn Classes for all City employees. The last class of 2018 is December 11 | Navigating a Career at the City of Tulsa. Creating a Reputation of Excellence. Panel Two. Seating is limited, so reserve your spot today! (Calendar)
Did You Know:
- Employees get a special rate when adopting an animal at Animal Welfare? For just $10, you can adopt a cat or dog. The fee includes spay or neuter, rabies vaccination, and age appropriate shots. You must show your City ID when adopting.
- You can get a discount at either Page Belcher or Mohawk Golf Course by showing your City ID?
PAYROLL: NEW! Employee Self Service | How to Log In & User Guide
For all information prior to 2018, visit: eAdvice Online
Check stubs, W-2's, 1099R's and 1095's online.
Internal Job Application (for current City employees only) -
Job applications and available job openings are available online. Click on the "By Job Family" tab, then "Internal Job Opening" to see the list of available internal jobs.
Training Portal | Online - You must be on the City's network to access this system.
Employees Benefits Portal | Online | 2019 Benefits
2018 Benefits Information | Online
City Medical | Online
Retirement Services | Online
Employee Assistance Program | Online
Spring Safety and Health Training Catalog | Online
Nominate an Employee for the Michael P. Kier Tulsa Blue Award for Public Service Excellence | Online
Employee Shout Outs | Online
Inside City Hall Dashboard
EMD Status Board (Online)
Find out the status of your vehicle repairs at EMD
Motor Pool Reservation System Online - You must be on the City's network to access this system.
Ethics Hotline (Online)
Outlook Webmail (online) Will require network ID and password
Network Password Reset: Inside City Network | Outside City Network