To schedule a program, please email: email@example.com
- Scheduling – mutually agreed upon date between you and Dementia Friendly Tulsa
- Program – a one-hour educational presentation
- Program format options –
- In-person: led by members of DFTulsa Speakers Bureau using a short video, PowerPoint, and audience interaction scenarios.
- Virtual live: offered through the Zoom platform and provides a live presentation with DFTulsa Speakers Bureau facilitators who guide participants through the material. It’s ideal for groups that want to meet virtually, all at the same time.
- Virtual on-demand: offered as a webinar that can be viewed at any time by organizations or individuals. This pre-recorded session is good for groups that have participants with differing work or training schedules. Access is available on smart phones, tablets and computers. Once the presentation is completed, attendees receive an email that can be used as proof or participation.
- Self-study: this option allows an organization to incorporate the DFTulsa program into its own in-house training. It is designed for groups with differing work or training schedules, as well as organizations with seasonal employees/volunteers or high turnover. Viewed on a computer, participants obtain a Dementia Friends completion certificate via email.
- Additional materials – Tulsa resource brochures; the organization/business receives the DFTulsa program participant symbol to use on its social media and printed communications; and eligible groups receive a Tulsa Mayor’s DFTulsa program participation certificate
- Host responsibilities – provide venue with A/V resources; provide advance publicity of the program to your audience(s); and follow-up announcement on social media of program participation is appreciated