twitter icon youtube icon instagram icon

Filing Claims

Any veterans in the City of Tulsa making claims (medical or otherwise) should register for benefits with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. You can bring your DD-214 to the VA's Regional Offices listed below. For any medical claims, locate the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs in Tulsa or listed veterans organizations. For transportation to and from VA facilities throughout the state of Oklahoma, see Transportation.

Muskogee Regional Office
125 South Main Street
Muskogee, OK 74401
Phone: 1-800-827-1000
Fax: (918) 781-7509Muskogee Regional Office website

Jack C. Montgomery VAMC
1011 Honor Heights Drive
Muskogee, OK 74401
Phone: (918) 577-3000/ (888) 397-8387
Fax: (918) 577-3648
Jack C. Montgomery VAMCTo register for medical benefits, bring your DD-214 to any VA Hospital or listed veterans organizations in the City of Tulsa.

Tulsa Outpatient Clinic
9322 East 41st St.
Tulsa, OK 74145
Phone: (918) 628-2500Tulsa Outpatient Clinic website

Tulsa Vet Center
Eastgate Metroplex
14002 E 21st St. Suite 200
Tulsa, OK 74134-1412
Phone: (918) 628-2760
Fax: (918) 439-7424
More Information

VA Behavioral Health Clinic
10159 E. 11th St. Suite 100
Tulsa, OK 74128
Phone: (918) 610-2000

American Legion Post 1
1120 East 8th Street
Tulsa, OK 74120
Phone: (918) 584-4274
Fax: (918) 584-4423
American Legion Post 1 website

Disabled American Veterans
3131 East Pine
Tulsa, OK 74110
Phone: (918) 834-4643
Fax: (918) 834-5048

VFW Post 577

1109 E. Sixth Street
Tulsa, OK 74120
Phone: (918) 585-9148
VFW Post 577 website

National Association for Black Veterans, Inc
Tulsa Community College, Northeast Campus Veterans Resource Center
3727 E. Apache
Room 1565
Tulsa, OK 74115
Fax: (918) 595-3417