twitter icon youtube icon instagram icon

Pet Licensing

Did you know that all cats and dogs over the age of 6 months are required to have a pet license?

To license your pet, fill out the Pet License Application and send it to the address below along with proof that your pet is spayed/neutered and has received a rabies vaccine from a licensed veterinarian. The rabies certification should state S (spayed) or N (neutered).

The license you purchase is based on the expiration date of the rabies vaccine your pet has received.

The first time you license your pet, you will receive a metallic tag which should be attached to your pet’s collar and worn at all times. If this is a renewal you will continue using the tag previously issued.

Please send your completed application, along with  a copy of your pet's rabies vaccine, proof of spay/neutered, and payment to:

City of Tulsa
Finance Department, Treasury Division
PO Box 451
Tulsa OK 74101-0451

For more information, please call The City of Tulsa Licensing at (918) 596-7640

Pet Licensing is governed according to Title 2, § 104, Tulsa Revised Ordinances.