The Permit Center is responsible for department functions including:
- Receiving citizens and responding to inquiries
- Processing permit applications
- Issuing over the counter permits
- Registering trade licenses and insurance
- Issuing trade permits
- Maintaining records and completing public record searches
- Accounting and general administrative tasks
The Permit Center has three areas:
- Building Permit and License Center
- Plans Library
- Trade Permit Center
Many permitting activities can be done online using the Self-Service Portal. See our Tutorials and FAQ's for instructions. Contact the Permit Center for help at (918) 596-9456.
Permit Center Forms
Development Services forms are available online including: Permit Applications, Permit Request forms, Contractor Registration and Account forms, Appeal forms, and procedure booklets.
Additional Information for Trade Contractors
- Trade Licensing and Trade Contractor Registration*
Contractor Registration and Account Information
Stationary Engineer License Application
Stationary Engineer Application and information for Test
- Reference Materials for testing effective March 2010:
1st Class Limited References
1st Class References
3rd Class References
Process Steam References
Steam Special References
Refrigeration Special References
*The City no longer registers journeymen, apprentices or electrical sign contractors.
The Permit Center is located on the 4th Floor of City Hall. Our public hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.