Pay Traffic Tickets Online
We are currently experiencing issues with our E-Citation ticket system. If you are unable to look up your ticket for online payment we are offering a couple of options until we are able to resolve this issue:
- If you are in need of an extension and the ticket is not past the date due for payment, please fax a copy of the ticket to (918) 596-7801 with a good contact name and phone number. We are only authorized to extend a ticket that is set for payment and not past due for 30 days from the date the ticket was issued. If the ticket is past due the date, you are responsible to mail in the payment and include the $30 late fee. Sending in a ticket late could result in a $60 Bench Warrant.
- We do not offer payment plans over the phone, you would have to come in and get a payment arrangement from the Judge and get your name added on to the Court Docket. Show up no later than 9 AM Monday through Friday at the Municipal Courts Records window. Be prepared to be here a minimum of 3 hours and enough change for the parking meters.
- If you want to pay the ticket and unable to locate the ticket online, please mail in the ticket or a copy of the ticket with a money order , cashier’s check or check post marked prior to the date due to the following address: City of Tulsa, Revenue Processing, P.O. BOX 451, Tulsa, OK, 74101. Send a self-addressed stamped envelope if you need a receipt of payment.
- We do not accept payments over the phone.
- If you want to pay the ticket, you or a representative can present the ticket and the payment at the following locations:
- Municipal Courts, 600 Civic Center, 2nd floor, Tulsa. Hours: 8 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- City Hall, 175 E 2nd Street, Tulsa. Hours 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience as we work diligently to get our system back up and running.
Types of Tickets
There are only 2 basic types of tickets that you will receive from the Tulsa Police Department. The first type of ticket has the word "COURT" in the box located on the ticket. When you get this type of ticket, you cannot pay it online and you must appear in court on the date indicated in the ticket.
The other type of ticket you can receive is one that has a dollar amount listed in the box. Any ticket with a printed dollar amount (regardless of amount) can be paid online. Here are examples for you to view: