Bulky Waste Pick Up
The City of Tulsa provides bulky waste collection for large items that do not fit inside your refuse cart.
There will be a $10 fee per collection, with a pre-set volume shall not exceed eight cubic yards or approximately the size of a small vehicle such as a Volkswagen Beetle.
- Household appliances and furniture, including mattresses and sofas.
- Electronic equipment such as computers, computer monitors and televisions.
- Limbs, tree trimmings, and stumps cut to less than 5 feet long and less than 18 inches in diameter.
- Remodeling debris from small projects performed by the resident at the address where materials are set out.
- Tires - limit four
- Glass (MUST be separately contained)
Items Not Accepted:
- Automobile parts
- Remodeling and demolition debris such as shingles, wallboard and lumber
- Loose glass
On your scheduled day, remember:
- Bulky Waste must be at the curb by 6 a.m.
- Do not place items under power lines or trees
- Make sure vehicles are not blocking access to bulky waste items
- Do not place items over water meters, gas meters, telephone boxes or cable boxes.
- Do not place items within three feet of a fence or trash and recycling carts
- Small engines must have the oil and gas removed prior to pickup.
To schedule a bulky waste collection, please call (918) 596-9777 at least two business days prior to your primary service day. The collection of bulky waste items will occur on your primary service day.