Bulky Waste Pick Up
The City of Tulsa provides bulky waste collection for large items that do not fit inside your refuse cart. There is a $10 fee per 8 cubic yards, with a pre-set volume not exceeding eight cubic yards.
- Household appliances and furniture, including mattresses and sofas.
- Electronic equipment such as computers, computer monitors and televisions. There is a limit of four televisions.
- Limbs, tree trimmings, and stumps cut to less than 5 feet long and less than 18 inches in diameter.
- Remodeling debris from small projects performed by the resident at the address where materials are set out.
- Tires, without rims - limit four
- Latex paint – up to 10 gallons
- Glass - MUST be taped on both sides or contained separately in a box
Items Not Accepted:
- Automobile parts
- Remodeling and demolition debris such as shingles, wallboard and lumber
- Loose glass
On your scheduled day, remember:
- Bulky Waste must be at the curb by 6 a.m.
- Do not place items under power lines or trees
- Make sure vehicles are not blocking access to bulky waste items
- Do not place items over water meters, gas meters, telephone boxes or cable boxes.
- Do not place items within three feet of a fence or trash and recycling carts
- Small engines must have the oil and gas removed prior to pickup.
Scheduling a Bulky Waste Pick Up
- Please call (918) 596-9777 to schedule a pick up date
- Bulky Waste Pick Up will occur on your regular collection day
- If you need to cancel your pickup you must call by noon the day before the scheduled pickup date