We Need Contractors!
The Working In Neighborhoods, Housing Division in conjunction with several HUD funded programs invites general contractor, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, or roofing contractor to apply for the WIN Housing Programs' contractors list.
- General Liability Insurance: All contractors shall have general liability insurance that insures $500,000 for each occurrence and $1,000,000 aggregate.
- Workers Compensation: All contractors shall carry workers compensation insurance in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma, for all persons engaged in work at the site. WIN Housing will not accept exempt status for the Housing Assistance Programs.
- Vehicle: All contractors shall carry comprehensive automobile insurance in accordance with the Laws of the State of Oklahoma and the City of Tulsa.
- Not De-Barred (HUD has a list of De-Barred contractors, you company cannot be on this list)
- Email Address (Your email address must have the ability to print PDF files)
- Required License/Registrations (Electricians, Plumbers, Mechanical, Roofers, Lead Base Paint)
Recruitment and Orientation
If you are a general contractor, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, or roofing contractor and you would like to know more about the programs please click on an orientation class below:
No classes are scheduled at this time
Contractor Spec Book
Pay Request - Sample
Emergency Repair Pre-Construction
Sample Bid (how to fill out a bid)
ACH (Direct Deposit)
Rehab Pre-Construction Worksheet
If you have questions about becoming a contractor, please email us at email@example.com.