City Services

If you're one of the 393,000 people who live in Tulsa, Oklahoma, you receive services provided by the City of Tulsa. These include police and fire protection; water, sewer and trash service; flood control and street maintenance.

Do you have a question about something at the City of Tulsa or want to report a street needing repair or a neighbor's unkempt property? Is there a problem with a water or sewer line that needs attention? For these and many other issues, you may contact the Mayor's Action Center either by phone at (918) 596-2100 or by using an online form available through this website.

Quick Links

Mayor's Action Center