Each City of Tulsa
resident has the opportunity to recycle as a 96-gallon blue
recycling cart has been provided to residents. Recycling is NOT
mandatory, but is included in all service plan rates.
More than 80 percent of your household waste is recyclable! The
more you recycle the less trash you throw out. The less trash you
throw out, the smaller the trash cart you need. The smaller the
trash cart, the less you pay for monthly collection service.
Learn more about what can and cannot be recycled.
Only recycling placed in City of Tulsa issued recycling carts
will be collected
- Place all recyclables loose in the cart. No need to
- Do not bag recyclables.
- Cart(s) must be set out before 6 a.m. on your collection day.
The hauler has until 8 p.m. to collect your recyclables.
- Cart lids must be closed completely.
- Cart(s) must be removed from the curb within 12 hours after the
cart has been serviced.
- Position carts at the curb with lid opening toward the
- Please leave 3 ft. of space between the recycling and refuse
carts and place away from any obstruction (i.e. landscaping, light
pole, basketball goal, vehicles, mailbox).