Information Technology projects are typically sponsored by a requesting department and are governed by the IT Governance Board (ITGB). While some projects may be department specific, the ITGB promotes cross-departmental use of applications and systems.
Business Intelligence and Analytics – All Departments
- This project will provide dashboards for the performance management data gathered by various systems so the City can actively monitor and adjust the operations using near real times data.
Data Automation – All Departments
- This project is a component of the Business Intelligence and Analytics project implementing Data Automation tools to ensure that data is processed and published in a timely manner.
Lucity Asset & Work Order Management – Streets and Stormwater
- This project is a multi-staged/multi-department implementation of the Lucity Asset Management and Work Order System leveraging the investment made by the Tulsa Metro Area Utility Authority (TMUA).
Utility Billing – Utility Enterprise Systems
- This project is a component of the Enterprise Resource Management project implementing Tyler Technologies utility billing system that will be fully integrated with the Munis Enterprise Resource Planning System.
Multi-Year Projects Underway
Enterprise Resource Planning – Finance and Human Resources
- This project is a multi-staged/multi-department implementation of a new Enterprise Resource Planning system. Core Financials went live in December of 2017 and Human Resources went live in January of 2018. A few remaining modules will go live through 2021.
Records Court Management System – Police, Courts and Prosecutor
- This program is a multi-project/multi-staged implementation of the following systems:
- Police Records System (RCMS Program)
- Court Records System (RCMS Program)
- Prosecutor Case Management System (RCMS Program)