twitter icon youtube icon instagram icon

City of Tulsa Services Update - June 4

This article was archived on 1/1/0001

The City continues its ransomware response as crews work to restore critical systems.

Various electronic payment functions are back in service, and most City locations are now accepting debit and credit cards. For citizen reporting and general questions, or questions about a water bill, residents should continue to call 311 during business hours.

Utility Payments
Utility customers can currently make payments by mail, via the City’s website,, and at City Hall using all forms of payment. Payments may also be made at the City’s partner pay stations. For customers setup on autopay, payments will be drafted from their bank accounts automatically. Customers can use their new customer ID and account ID number on their bills to pay online. Customers paying at City Hall or at partner pay stations are asked to bring a copy of their current bill with them. Payments over the phone via the City’s 311 system are not able to be accepted at this time.

Utility bills are being mailed out, but they may be delayed. Payment due dates have been adjusted due to the delay. Normally, due dates typically fall around 21 days after the bill date. For May billing, due dates may be less than the typical 21 days, but more than the 10 days required by ordinance.

As a reprieve, the City will not assess late fees or utility shut-offs until at least five business days after all channels of customer payment functionality is restored.

Municipal Court Payments
Municipal court payments via credit/debit card, cash, check or money order may be made at Municipal Court or at City Hall. Online payments for traffic tickets are still unavailable at this time. 

Permitting Payments
The Permitting office on the 4th floor of City Hall is staffed and can take in-person application payments via check and money orders. Payments for building permits cannot be processed, and debit and credit cards cannot be accepted at this time.

Tulsa Parks Payments
Though Tulsa Parks cannot take payments online, it can accept debit and credit cards at all of its community centers with the exception of Reed, Chamberlain and Lacy Parks. Those needing to make payments at those two parks will need to use cash, check or money orders.

Tulsa Animal Welfare Payments
Tulsa Animal Welfare is accepting credit and debit cards at its location at 3031 N. Erie Ave.

Greenwaste Site, Household Pollutant Collection Facility Payments
The City’s Greenwaste site at 2100 N 145th E Ave. is accepting credit and debit cards. Credit and debit cards are also able to be accepted at the City’s Household Pollutant Collection Facility, 4502 S. Galveston Ave.

Important City of Tulsa Contacts

Emergencies - 911
Citizen reporting and general questions, including water/refuse bill questions (M-F) - 311 
Waterline breaks/sewer overflow emergencies - (918) 596-9488
Tulsa Police non-emergency calls - (918) 596-9222
Tulsa Fire smoke alarm installation requests - (918) 550-0623
Code enforcement and Fire Marshal-related questions - (918) 550-0493
Tulsa Animal Welfare appointments and stray animal reports - (918) 596-8000
Permitting Questions - (918) 596-9456
Trade Permits - (918) 596-9656

For the latest information on the City’s ransomware response, follow the City of Tulsa on Facebook, @CityofTulsa for latest updates.