twitter icon youtube icon instagram icon


Housing, a section of the Working In Neighborhoods Department, oversee the City of Tulsa's Housing Assistance Programs and Property Maintenance enforcement.

The Housing Assistance Programs are federally funded programs that assist citizens of Tulsa that own and occupy their home and meet specified income guidelines. Those citizens who are eligible can receive assistance for emergency repairs and rehabilitation loans.

The Housing division also enforces the City of Tulsa's Title 55 ordinance. This is considered the Property Maintenance ordinance that holds owners of all existing structures responsible for the minimum property maintenance standards for Title 55.

WIN Emergency Repair Application

WIN is providing grants of up to $5,000 to assist homeowners with emergency plumbing repairs related to the recent cold snap.

To qualify, eligible homeowners who meet HUD’s income guidelines must complete an application and return it to the City of Tulsa/WIN for review and verification.

Download the application or call (918) 576-5552 to request one or to ask questions.

Applications can be returned by: