The City of Tulsa is hiring Tulsa Parks seasonal workers in addition to its more than 200 open positions across the City.
Tulsa Parks seasonal positions, which start from late May and run through the summer, need to be filled to ensure Summer Day Camps can operate without program restrictions and pools can avoid closures. The pay for these positions has been increased this year.
Available seasonal positions include:
For questions on these jobs at Tulsa Parks, or if you’re ready to apply, contact Aquatics Manager Nick Pond at email@example.com or call him at (918) 210-3303.
In addition to Tulsa Parks seasonal workers, the City of Tulsa is looking to fill more than 200 open positions. All open positions can be found at www.cityoftulsa.org/jobs and all full-time positions include medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid holidays and sick leave.
A few available positions at the City of Tulsa include:
• ACCOUNTANT IV - CPA REQUIRED | Apply
• AUTOMOTIVE STOREKEEPER | Apply
• BUYER | Apply
• COMPUTER SUPPORT/LAN ANALYST | Apply
• CONSTRUCTION MANAGER-ENGINEERING | Apply
• COURT REPORTER — This position includes a $1,000 new hire stipend. | Apply
• CREW WORKER I — This position includes a $1,000 new hire stipend. | Apply
• CUSTOMER ACCOUNT REP II — This position includes a $1,000 new hire stipend. | Apply
• DATA COORDINATOR | Apply
• ELECTRICIAN- PROGRESSION — This position includes a $2,000 new hire stipend | Apply
• EMERGENCY 911 OPERATOR — This position includes a $1,000 new hire stipend and $1,000 after training. | Apply
• EQUIPMENT OPERATOR I (MULCH SITE) — This position includes a $1,000 new hire stipend. | Apply
• LEAD ENGINEER - WASTEWATER DESIGN | Apply
• MECHANIC II — THIS POSITION INCLUDES A $2,000 NEW HIRE STIPEND | Apply
• PARKS UTILITY WORKER I | Apply
• PET DIVERSION & HELPLINE COORDINATOR | Apply
• POLICE SPECIAL SERVICES CLINICAL COORDINATOR | Apply
• DATA ANALYST | Apply
• WATER/WASTEWATER OPERATOR IV – HIRING STIPEND: $1,000 | Apply
A full list of available positions can be found online at: www.cityoftulsa.org/jobs